Green and growing

My story about being a Green politician in Canada, and why it was the best thing I ever did.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Are we there yet?

Like most people, I am listening to the press who are saying that we are having an election on October 14. I am curious though, why hasn't the Prime Minister driven all that way over to the Governor General's house and asked for the dissolution of Parliament. If you believe the media, it will happen between Friday and Sunday. Why wait? Why not pull the trigger now?

Is this a bluff? By-elections are scheduled for Monday. Why not wait until next Tuesday, and let them complete?

You just never know what Steven Harper is going to do next. That's one of the main reasons that I don't like him.

I guess I will wait until I hear from Elections Canada that the election is on. At least, when they say something, you can take it to the bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home