Green and growing

My story about being a Green politician in Canada, and why it was the best thing I ever did.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Disappointed with our government once again

I am astonished with our government. In a time when climate change and greenhouse gas emissions are of critical importance to the well being and safety of the entire world, Canada is doing its utmost to prevent any serious action from being taken.

The CBC news story is here

No targets. No commitments. Business as usual.

Although I am confident that history will be the ultimate judge, it saddens me that we will continue to make the problems worse, harder to solve, while extending the time needed to get the atmosphere back into balance.

Let's see some real leadership for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home