Green and growing

My story about being a Green politician in Canada, and why it was the best thing I ever did.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Early polls show a strong Liberal lead in Labrador

Well, it looks like the Liberals have a substantial lead in Labrador, according to this Forum Research poll.  The poll shows the Liberals over 50%, Conservatives and NDP around 20%.  They thought to ask, if Trudeau wins the leadership, how would you vote?  In that case the Liberal vote goes to about two thirds.

This makes mute my earlier post about the NDP running a candidate.  For me, it does raise the question of how do we determine the right conditions for pre-election collaboration?  I think it is time that we, as Canadians, have an intelligent discussion about this topic.

Jim


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home