Green and growing

My story about being a Green politician in Canada, and why it was the best thing I ever did.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Back again

It has been a LONG time since I posted. After my last post, the pace of the campaign overwhelmed my ability to find time every day to post. Once you stop, it is hard to get going again. Then campaign is over, the election is done, and the votes were counted - 2156 for me and the Green Party in LKM. I am very proud of my team and I know will do much better next time. In part, this is because all of us are learning and growing in our roles.

I just returned from the Green Party Convention in Ottawa, and I am pumped about the people and the party. I am going to try this again, and I will do my best to make this dialogue a real dialogue .. regular, honest, and truly interactive.

If you have a question, or an issue, or a comment, let me know. I look forward to our connection.

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home