Green and growing

My story about being a Green politician in Canada, and why it was the best thing I ever did.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Credit where credit is due

My son, Devin Johnston, is a strong supporter of the NDP party, and he has started a blog about this election at todaysndp.blogspot.com . He, in fact, inspired me to begin this blog. I want to say thanks for the inspiration and I am very proud of him. I also want to acknowledge his contribution to the NDP. He is a thoughtful and articulate writer, wise beyond his years, and I am blessed to have him in my life. Devin, I wish you and your associates well in the next election.

Devin's blog was noticed by a prominent NDP member, Paul Summerville. His web site is listed here:
http://paulsummerville.ca/node/406

Devin's blog has a list of reasons why you should vote NDP. It is worth reading. Except, when you read it, substitute Green for NDP. It still works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home