Green and growing

My story about being a Green politician in Canada, and why it was the best thing I ever did.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Accidental Deliberations

I have added Accidental Deliberations to my link list on the right side of my blog page. I do not do this lightly. I have read many posts from this website, and I believe that AD provides an interesting and leading edge view to the news that emerges about Canadian politics.

Thanks, Accidental Deliberations, for doing what you do!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Devin Johnston said...

In my view, AD is one of the most thoughtful political bloggers out there today (though my judgment may be coloured by partisanship on that one.)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Jim Johnston said...

I would have to agree with your assessment, Devin, in my case, in spite of partisanship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home